follow me on redux

18.10.07

Well done George you did the right thing

________________________________________________________________

Whether a political stunt or not I am so pleased that somebody has had the guts to get up the RED CHINESE NOSE IN BEIJING the Han just marched on Tibet and just took the Himalayan hill kingdom just like that years ago, I blogged it once.

Why should any of us cozy up to Red China we buy their goods that should be sufficient, you have to remember that the Red Chinese Government are really brutal killers never forget what they did to their own children in Tiananmen Square I rather liked it when my own Prime Minister finally agreed to talk to his Holiness the Dalai Lama, he did not want to but his hand was forced.

I’d like to think that the POTUS was not forced and it does appear not, and to present him with his nations highest civilian award the

Congressional Medal of Honor

is simply great and a way of annoying our trading partner to the North.

I like annoying them a lot.

Well done George there are a couple of videos on the site I sourced this story from, well worth a squiz as well it seems these videos will not work on my machine but so what you get the drift I think, also I meant to say that China has officially warned US President George W Bush not to meet the Dalai Lama.

Who the hell do they think they are I won't say but would love to would I ever.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment