follow me on redux

16.10.07

Was this an omen?

If it was well the war of words will still go on in my opinion.

____________________________________________________________________

Cricket on the sub continent can get violent at times crowds, betting and things of that nature plus the heat all these things help joggle this along.

So this incident with the bird and the aircraft in which both teams were traveling in may just help both sides keeping their cool.

I find it sad in a lot of cases that razor wire is on a lot of the grounds a crude form of crowd control if you ask me.

Human nature being what it is sadly it is necessary in some cases and not just in India I assure you.

I myself still think there should be an investigation into the claim of racism as it happens and much more than the average bloke seems to think when he is viewing the sport at his local club complete with grog of course.

It definitely goes on and by all teams usually I have just received an e-mail from a fellow blogger who is Indian and lives there this is his blog well one of them here but this is what told me I quote!! And the audience wasn’t actually Monkey chanting against Symonds. They were praying. They were calling out "Ganapathi Bappa Moriya", which is praising Lord Ganapathi. They were praying since the batsmen were getting out. The chant, well, honestly, to someone who isn’t familiar with the Indian Gods and local language, will not be able to make head or tail of it, and will sound weird. !!Unquote.

I have no reason to disbelieve this in fact it makes sense to me at least

This sledging and discrimination has gone on ever since I was a boy but it is much worse nowadays.

I reckon the time has come to sew zippers into cricketer’s mouths and the umpires can shut them any old time

No comments:

Post a Comment