follow me on redux

25.10.07

California afire

____________________________________________________________

My prayers are with the folk of California tonight after the horrific fires it must be downright awful and to think that some of these fires were deliberately started well the mind boggles.

What a sick world when people stoop to being LESS than an animal by doing this has baffled me completely.

I feel absolutely no sorrow at all for the arsonist that was shot dead or the one arrested and I wish the authorities all the luck in the world to catch the rest as surely there must be more.

At least with the intervention of the POTUS more help will be given to our Californian friends, I was horrified to read of the number of evacuations etc well shocked and stunned would be a better way of describing this.

Sourced from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment