follow me on redux

4.5.07

A salute to a very elderly Australian

This has been linked to several times but I thought I would as I have a few readers that are or would be considered elderly; I don't think of them in that way of course but this lady has 37 Years on me and is going strong I tell you. Click on Life of Riley under this image for her blog or blob as she calls it. From what I read she was a bit of a fighter in her younger days and still is it seems. she was around at the turn of the last century pretty good going for a lady of 107. It is definitely worth reading just click on the link in green under the image of herself ________________________________________________ Life of Rily

2 comments:

  1. Heh heh... This is the 2nd time your mentioning her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need more RAM LOL :D

    ReplyDelete