follow me on redux

3.4.07

Whom to believe and more Nooz

Personally it is all just so much B/S the Brits could well have been in Iranian waters but what really matters is getting those British troops back to their Ship HMS Cornwall. This is a map shown on CNN I spotted it on Google news today just click on it for a larger picture. What I personally think is it's like the sacking of the U S Embassy in Tehran some years ago so it's on the cards for the British Embassy to follow the same fate.

A suggestion Ahmadinejad get off your high horse and let them go it is doing your attempts at keeping your nuclear devices no good at all

The whole world knows how crazy your people get look at what happened at the American Embassy in Tehran all those years ago.

You are ruled by a religious cleric you are merely a figurehead.

If you truly wish to discuss this in a civilised manner then stop all the pussy footing around.

Ask yourself why so many Iranians live in the UK instead of Iran a tough call huh with old loony toon breathing down your neck; strange we don’t have that problem here in Australia or most of the western world.

We can actually please ourselves whether we pray or not we allow Jews here one was a Governor General here at one time.

Ok so yes you have Jews there and in your parliament I did read once that you actually have a Jewish Member but all the same I am glad I don’t live in Iran.

So now you have got the worlds attention of just what a lunatic you are wake up.

You are in actual fact making matters much worse the west don’t respect you they despise you just let it go mate; I used to think it was ok for Iran to have Nuclear facilities but I fear I may have been wrong and yet you do have every right to become a nuclear power use it wisely won't you for all our sakes .

And reading on here it seems you are not certain yourself; why does this not surprise me who knows with you lot, you are far too excitable you must tone things down somewhat. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So who is right here on one hand we have the worlds Meteorological Organisation saying 1998 was the worlds warmest year NASA reckons 2005 was warmer.

Records began by the way 150 years ago I did read on here that we ourselves are not to blame; I really can’t see that it doesn’t make any sense to me whatever.

Surely we must have something to do with global warning we are the clowns burning off coal wood any old thing we have cars that cause all the CO 2 gasses obviously we must partake of the blame.

Nations are sending rockets into space all these things must be taken into account when accounting for global warming.

Mind you I did read on here that this has been going on now for the past several hundred thousand years it seems changes in the Earth’s orbit around our star has contributed to temperature changes which it seems affected CO2 levels

It also forecast for hotter temperatures well I can assure you it has been lacking here in the land of the sun it may be officially autumn here but I felt very cold last night in bed most unusual for this time of the year.

***********************************************************************************

So you reckon our colonising ancestors are to blame for this global warming?

WRONG you are so wrong

So who is right here on one hand we have the worlds Meteorological Organisation saying 1998 was the worlds warmest year NASA reckons 2005 was warmer.

Records began by the way 150 years ago I did read on here that we ourselves are not to blame; I really can’t see that it doesn’t make any sense to me whatever.

Surely we must have something to do with global warning we are the clowns burning off coal wood any old thing we have cars that cause all the CO 2 gasses obviously we must partake of the blame.

Nations are sending rockets into space all these things must be taken into account when accounting for global warming.

Mind you I did read that this has been going on now for the past several hundred thousand years it seems changes in the Earth’s orbit around our star has contributed to temperature changes which it seems affected CO2 levels

It also forecast for hotter temperatures well I can assure you it has been lacking here in the land of the sun it may be officially autumn here but I felt very cold last night in bed most unusual for this time of the year.

I rather liked this which I read in the SMH so true to life

The stereotyped environmental vandal crusty red necked folk and rare today; were rendered redundant by machinery such as chainsaws and dozers.

So yeah they chopped down trees, BUT they actually led very frugal lives.

Everything that came into their possession was used, if something broke well they repaired it.

What was a car or computer to them even a supermarket had no place in their society if they made a blue it was within walking distance; what I am trying to say is their life caused a mere fraction of what a car owner’s lives caused in greenhouse emissions.

If you really think about this and go and read up on it as I did you will find by driving around for 50 years (that’s me for a start) you will in fact produce the same amount of carbon dioxide that is stored in and around 1000 large mature trees.

So that blows the theory of global warming just a tad dontcha reckon

My thanks to Nick Galvin for this remarkable info SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment