follow me on redux

16.4.07

Well good people I found a delightful Blog

The strange thing is I found it by pure chance as an e-mail friend and fellow blogger who actually got me into blogging did a post about the same subject as is on this blogging India Blog The Life of Riley what a coincidence I certainly thought so at least.

Written by a young man it is certainly worth a visit or 3 click here to get on it.

I am certainly glad I did at least I found the blog owner a young man is very interested in the art of Cricket so I guess I took a shine to him for that reason alone.

So good people give it a whirl and go check out this blog from the sub continent ok for all you dummies out there that is in the main INDIA yeah ok smartass we know Pakistan and Bangladesh are there as well and to think I have been there myself; as a young man of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment