follow me on redux

27.1.07

Who is right here?

I’m sure I’m losing it I tell yah I read someplace that a further mob of American troops have sent to Iraq under a new commanding officer and strike me pink if I don’t see this item.

A direct quote *BAGHDAD, Iraq – Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki told Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Ca., visiting Baghdad on Friday in her new capacity as House speaker, that he would like to see 50,000 U.S. troops leave by the end of the year*

This is a far cry from the 21,500 troops that Bush is sending there at this time.

As I see it changing the officer in charge won’t do anything at all better the devil you know than the one you don’t know I reckon.

Still Army Lt General David Petraeus has an impressive record of tours in Iraq so maybe he will do ok as that Robert Gates is big big trouble in my opinion he in my considered opinion was the cause of all the terrorist acts in the USA from the start when he ran the CIA Bush's man of course replacing that other jerk Rumsfeld whether General Casey has not done the job correctly is a matter of conjecture I guess.

I did read here that both Bush and Gates questioned the American Congress with their decisions and Bush’s assertions that he is the decision maker what a sad joke this man is.

I have always been of the opinion that civilians should butt out where military strategy is concerned sadly this almost never happens and not just in America either

The Senate on Friday voted unanimously to confirm the nomination of Army Lt. Gen. Petraeus to command U.S. troops in Iraq.

I noticed briefly on the SOTU Address that folk on limited incomes were forgotten AGAIN what’s new there mainly in the health sector of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment