follow me on redux

2.10.06

Congratulations Broncos

The ARL grand final has been played and won and I for one do not like post-mortems on the game. Rants like that was a foul in the last few minutes of the second half sort of comment, tend to get up my nose at times {Source} Once the bell hooter whistle call it what you will has sounded it has also sounded the death knell for the losing side. The Broncos even though I live near their home ground has never been my favourite team BUT they won so they get my congratulations. WELL DONE BRISBANE BRONCOS TOUGH LUCK MELBOURNE STORM. Maybe my team [none of the above] will not get knocked out in the Finals next year so here’s hoping. Now on with the Cricket. http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping ****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment