follow me on redux

20.9.06

DIPLOMACY MY REAR END

Expelled Aussie envoy leaves Solomon’s What on earth does this Prime Minister of the Solomon Islands really think that diplomats dabble in politics? I don’t think so. Australia believes the inquiry is designed to get two jailed MPs off charges that they incited the riots, which destroyed most of Honiara's Chinatown, and to deflect attention onto Australian police commanders' handling of the situation. The MPs are allies of Solomon Islands Prime Minister Manasseh Sogavare, who is struggling to maintain support in the Solomon’s Parliament,Looks a bit warlike I reckon. I reckon we have a case in point hell this country has stepped over backwards helping this country and for what? Yeah something smells here. According to this report I read {Link} this Sogavare joker wants to meet our Foreign Minister at the U N General assembly building in NYC to discuss this. Lucky I am not our Foreign Minister as I am short on diplomacy at the best of times so he would get short thrift from me. But I don’t see why the Aussie taxpayer should fund this bloke at all. What’s more he is facing a no confidence motion in his Parliament when it resumes sitting in October so he’s skating on thin ice I reckon. Now his citizens are suffering with the clamping down of some of the aid we send him, did I hear the words lynch mob nah surely not. ````````````````````````````````````````````

No comments:

Post a Comment