follow me on redux

13.9.06

The Bumbling Brit and a few more oddities

This is a hoot it seems this bloke on holiday from the UK and a police trainee to boot lost his way in the outback in the same area twice in the one week. Lucky for him he had a cell phone and it worked I reckon. One wonders whether he really wanted to stay here! Hmm food for thought that one and he liked a grog or three as well according to this [report]. ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` DOLPHIN OR DOG Another weirdy It seems this Dolphin is running amok off the French coast and terrorising fishermen attacking their boats it is described as enraged and has been doing this for some time now; damage bill to date is A$2.530 it seems the enraged beastie has a name Jean Floch and has been in the area for about 4 years now all on here I [read]. ````````````````````````````````` LUCKY LADY Ten orgasms a day woman I have to admit when I read this well you can guess what I thought but the mere fact that she has been defrauding the UK government with this claim (PERSISTENT SEXUAL AROUSAL SYNDROME) yes it has a name folks what hasn’t these days does make me wonder at times why the very nature of the name of the claim was not dismissed; ah that’s the Brits for you. I read it on {here]. I never believed a word of it myself. ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` THE BUDDHIST STREAKER DEFROCKED OF COURSE WHAT ELSE HE WAS FOUND THAT WAY LMAO It appears this Monk got smashed to the nines and did a streak in Cambodia and not for the first time either apparently. Partook of the demon drink in this case Toad wine Hmm I shall have to look into that seems its strong tack; will put you on your back after the odd streak. It has been happening now for 7 years if I read it correctly on here. Well I am off for lunch and not a liquid one either enjoy the [read] ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

No comments:

Post a Comment