follow me on redux

30.7.06

You have shamed us Gibbo

After reading this in various news reports from around the world I have to say I apologise for the way this mongrel has conducted himself and not just with his self confessed alcoholism either it was his conduct on being arrested that stuck in my craw to be honest. Not only his disgusting language but his RACISM; it makes it look bad for every other Australian who no doubt enjoy a few grogs of course they do and then as I read on here to my disbelief I found he was actually American born. {source} This actually makes this crime worse in my opinion. An American born person brought up in Australia and then going back to America and acting in this despicable manner makes this all the worse. You Gibbo are a disgrace to ALL of your fellow human beings. Shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment