follow me on redux

11.7.06

Told Youse I just knew it.

That back-pedalling no good smooth talking Howard just got himself out of it again. I don’t know what goes on between them two but it’s not like Costello[Sydney Morning Herald] to back off although he has before. There is a video on The [TELEGRAPH] Probably because the Election is looming; I can’t wait to cast my vote that’s for sure and it won’t be for the Liberal/National coalition parties. Both parties are conservative that means good people if you are out of work, on a low wage or a pensioner you will feel the pinch. Your savings are at risk if you have any left now that is! Just read here on the [ABC] they are trying like hell to merge again in Qld to my utter disgust. Just looking at them makes me want to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment