follow me on redux

21.7.06

My mind is not with it today

Well it was with great interest that I read this in Nostradamus online gosh did we have the net then lol. It is true that a lot of these so called predictions have come true but then again you have to know how to interpret them or so I was told; written in riddles and called Quatrain’s he was worried about things like the inquisition grabbing him; how do we really know this? I don’t know but this passage from [Nostradamas] caught my eye in a big way. (Century VII, Quatrain 41) The presidents of the United States, a supposedly free country, have been abusing their power to an increasingly greater extent. During a time of social unrest even more so than the period of Vietnam and Watergate, the Electoral College will be evenly split over the election of the new president. The process will stalemate, with many people clamoring for whichever candidate they voted for, causing enormous tension in the country. There was no United States when these verses were written and this bloke Nostro while it seems from the way things are going on in the world to be almost stating facts died in 1566 so he must have had incredible FORSIGHT simply incredible I wish I had it as I would be fairly comfortable in my twilight years as its termed today instead of relying on a pension from the State. Matter of fact the United States came into being on 1776 {seven years before Britain recognised the fact in 1783} when the 13 colonies declared independence from Great Britain just look at [Wiki] for the details. I know that a lot of us are naïve at times but this surely is going a tad far! Personally I think it’s a load of old crud thrown upon us by somebody writing a book well money talks as they say. I tell you what how the hell I got onto this subject I don’t know as I was searching for something else to write about. Oh well another day for that I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment