follow me on redux

12.7.06

And now Wingboat a revamped technology

All sounds a bit farfetched I know but after hover crafts it is not, this system was actually used in Moscow during the cold war; costs ran into millions I believe. The wing stands for wing-in-ground-effect known as a wingboat American, Australian and Russian experience will be used on this new venture. At speeds of up to five times more than conventional craft and with large savings in fuel costs it is expected to be operational within three years. Course we already have one lol what’s new there? Seriously we do. I wonder what the return fare will be as the last I heard it was around £80 just to use the Channel tunnel you will have to work out yourself how much that is in American or Australian dollars. suggested reading [Epoch Times] [Time Magazine ]

No comments:

Post a Comment